Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8: Star Dishcloth - COMPLETED

Pattern #159: Star Dishcloth

A good friend asked me to make some dishcloths for her, and I decided to try and find some fun patterns -- no plain old squares for this girl! I found this pattern through Ravelry. The Dishcloth Boutique has a number of other fun dishcloth patterns that I may also have to try out. I am also working on my own dishrag pattern - we will see how that goes!

Here are my pictures, I really need to work on getting pictures in better lighting!


I blocked it (that's when you stretch it to shape with pins and spraying water on it) so that it would be a perfect star when I gave it to my friend -- she loved it! The second dishrag is just a basic granny suare one. I like how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)