Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28: Rosalie's Scarf (Twilight)

Pattern #179: Rosalie's Scarf

This is our next Twilight project. Rosalie wore this scarf in the cafeteria scene in the first Twilight movie. I have found many knit versions of this pattern, but this is the only crochet version.

Movie picture from Nancy Fry on Ravelry (she made a knit version of this scarf - which is more like the original. She has done a bunch of Twilight inspired patterns, but all for knitting. Check them out if you get a chance.):


Here is the picture of the crocheted version from A. M. Downs:

1 comment:

  1. I saw this scarf on Ravelry as a knitted version and absolutely fell in love with it, but I don't knit. I have a ton of left over white yarn from my blanket, so I think this might be my new project. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)