Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Embellished Scarf


I just looked at the blog and realized I haven't posted since January. JANUARY! Crazy, I know! And it's not that I haven't been crocheting. I've actually been crocheting up a storm. I am trying to finish my goal by this year, after all. I don't think it will happen, but I'm going for a 75% finish rate! Anywho, I just haven't been blogging about my crocheting. So many pictures have been taken, but they just stay on my camera! Whoops! I'm going to try and catch up soon!  For now, I'll leave you with pictures of this finished project. It was a gift for my mother in love this January.


Scarf: Fashion Scarf (January 9)


Embellishment: Snowflake Earrings (November 19)


The yarn was picked by my mother in love to match a sweater that she has. I love the contrasting snowflake, because it is not the expected flower. Also, it wraps around, which I forgot to get a picture of!

 
As always, click on the links above for more details about the projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)