Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finishing things up

I have not posted in awhile, and luckily that means I have lots to share! I finished that Gingham Baby Blanket that I was working on. I actually finished it a week before the shower. Woo hoo!  I also adorned a onesie with a crocheted heart, sewed up a fleece hat, and made a golf onesie (sewn on "green" and vinyl flag). You can see more (larger) pictures of the blanket on the project page.


I also made a pinecone. Because I started it last fall and wanted to get it finished. Not really the season, but I just do not care. It feels good to get something finished!


I have also made some more progress on my ripple blanket.


Oh yeah! And Matt and I celebrated four years of wedded bliss!  Woo hoo!


I am thinking of a doing a little Easter crochet along. Anyone interested?

4 comments:

  1. The colors in the ripple blanket are so vibrant . . . looks like a rainbow :0}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ripple! I started a granny ripple and frogged it - the first row of chains seemed too loose and was making me crazy, and I was fussing over finding another color! I ended up making it into a granny square blanket...almost done!

    I'm up for a CAL! Working on one now through a facebook fan page. Trying to share more projects in general too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy busy lady! All your projects look great! A crochet along sounds fun, any idea on what projects yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I really love the rainbow colors in the ripple!

    Rengawk & Nadir, I fianlly posted the CAL details. Hope you two still want to join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)