Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas in the City

Matt and I were excited to spend Christmas in the Bay Area this year. We drove up to my parents at 3:30 in the morning on Friday. Whew. We made it by 9:30 (no traffic) and had a fabulous weekend. Friday night we went to the City (San Fran) with my brother and his girlfriend, and my cousin (and other half of NewlyWife) and her husband. We ended up meeting up with our other family in the City to see Santa. Here are some pictures from that night!

Also, you will see my digression between the pictures about the missing pictures and sucky blogger. I will soon be switching to a self hosted site through wordpress. A hassle, but I'm not putting up with the crappy photo editing / uploading / album storage anymore. So. I need a new domain name. I can do megncreations.com. What do you think of that? Any other suggestions? I have been thinking about this transition for a long time (because I am no longer a crochet specific blog), but this was the final kick in the pants. Any ideas for the name?

BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) into the City. Excitement!
[Right here is where you were supposed to see all of these cool pictures of us in front of the Macy's tree and with Santa, but it's not gonna happen. Google has switched it's images into Picasa - Google Plus and editing just does not happen. So the pictures are all sideways and I cannot get them to rotate. Bummer. It also means I will be switching blogging platforms soon.]

Bart coming home -- tired faces! That's my bro and his lovely gf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)