Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Current Goings On

Hello!  I started this post a couple weeks ago (I think that's when I uploaded the picture) and it is high time I posted it!   So.  Here is some sweet fabric (I love the USA) and stickers that I got on sale at JoAnns.  The blue bear blanket is part of my business' tithe, it is being sent to my friend in Africa.  She works at an orphanage and the little babies will love it!


The other night I decided to whip up this bangle bracelet really quick.  One more project off of my list!  Woo hoo!  Sadly, it is too big for my little wrists.  Anyone want it?  I will mail!


I'm working on a super cute baby blanket for a coworker.  It is going quickly, but I put it down to do other quick projects as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)