Thursday, July 7, 2011

Patriotic Coaster Round Up!

I have been super busy and have not yet posted the coaster roundup.  It is finally here though!  Thank you so much to everyone who participated!  It was a lot of fun -- and quick!  I believe I promised some sort of prize, and I promise that I will think of something.  I'm just not sure what exactly to do yet!

Here are my coasters:





Holly Louise - 'Cause I'm a Blonde


I love how creative everyone is!  Each person made it their own -- in some way or another!  Thanks again to everyone for participating.  If I missed someone, please let me know in the comments and I will add you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty I like Jen's usage of white to brighten up hers...great post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)