Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6: Patriotic Potholder -- COMPLETE

Pattern #187: Patriotic Potholder

Another great pattern for the Fourth of July, if you are American, that is! I have never made a potholder like this, so this will be a challenge for me! haha

---------------------

Updated June 24, 2013: I made this a few weeks ago because I really wanted to get some projects finished. I also really wanted to make some new decorations for the Fourth of July. What do you think? How did they turn out? Also, do you trust crocheted potholders or are they more for decoration??


 That really is navy blue with the red. I just realized that the editing really makes it look black. Whoa.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)