Sunday, July 11, 2010

Completed La Push Blanket

I finally finished my La Push Blanket. Well, I finished it last Friday, but I finally (today) got all of the pictures taken. Pardon my crappy hair and sleepy face -- it's Sunday morning! haha

Thanks so much to Missie at Crafting with Cat Hair for hosting this Crochet Along. I am definitely thinking of doing one later this year!

Matt loves the blanket, so we are going to keep it! I wasn't the biggest fan at first, but I do love it now! What do you think?

And enjoy my photosession with a surprise visit from Skweaks, our little kitten (her bro was outside!).







See how happy I am with my blanket? I love it!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice! You're ready to star in the movie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lies - you are right! I'm so ready to be on Team Jacob in La Push! haha And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, it looks fantastic! Awesome job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started this pattern out of playful curiosity. I don't despise Twilight, in fact it's alot of fun to make fun of, so I enjoy watching the movie for only that reason. But when I saw that the La Push blanket tutorial was online, I couldn't help myself either! I hope mine turns out as amazing as yours! It looks so snuggly!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)