Saturday, May 19, 2012

Randomness

It has been too long since I've shared Insta-randomness. This was actually from the week leading up to Family Night....

My front garden -- three weeks later it is actually much bigger!

The one perk of working from home is the wine...

Skweaks decided she could help me color....

We finally got our shirts for the Fire Academy (these were for family).
I have since taken over his workout clothes as loungewear -- since he is done!

This little ditty was at work (on the fridge) and I literally laughed out loud.
What randomness is going on in your life? Any crazies at your office?

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I never understood WHY anyone would take something out of the fridge that was NOT theirs. Happens at my office too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)