Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fire Academy Family Night

The boys from Class 25 of the MVC Fire Academy invited their families over for a little night of fire fun. We were able to eat dinner with the cadets and then watch them do evolutions (I learned that term that night -- it's basically whatever exercise they are practicing). It was a fun night with my parents and his parents, including a few martinis afterwards!! I thought I would share some pictures from the night -- if you follow NewlyWife, then you've seen them already.
With my man before dinner.
Matt was on flag duty. He folded the California flag.
The school is para-military, so everything is by the book!
Waiting for the evolutions with my Momma.
Uniform inspections by their instructors.
I believe Matt was first on the nozzle on this one.


That reflective 21 means it is my man!

Matt is behind me -- waiting for his next turn
Right after he came off of the drill grounds
Kisses!

Went out for drinks with my parents and Matt's parents afterwards.
It was lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)