Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankfully Stitching

So I have been doing some crocheting lately, but I have also cross stitching. The projects are just much more portable. I finished these little thanksgiving samplers a few hours after I took this picture. Now I just need to mount them and put them on the wall. I LOVE finishing projects!

Thanks stitch

I am currently crocheting the "table set" of doilies. I am finishing the last motif (this last one is largest with 14 motifs) right now and have the border to go. I will be SO GLAD to be finished with these!! It was an order for a set of three. Totally unrelated... My cat found the empty can of salmon in the trash...

Halvsies Trash
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)