Monday, November 21, 2011

Insta-addiction

So I have a new addiction. It is Instagram. If you do not know what it is, you are surely missing out! It is a photo sharing app for the iPhone. I thought it might be fun if I post my pictures here weekly. I hope you enjoy, but if not oh well! And let's be real... what are the odds of my actually posting weekly? hehe
 
Finished Tiramisu Blanket
Completed Tiramisu Blanket

Finishing up a doily at a local coffee shop!

Celebrating Matt's birthday at the elephant bar
The most amazing syrup from Fresh and Easy

My newest fashion statement -- fun nail art (and having fun with the Label Maker app)
My Mom and I made Thanksgiving dinner together this year. We did the tuirkey in a bag. It was amazing!!
First Thanksgiving Dinner, 2011
That about sums it up. Come back tomorrow so you can see a sweet new finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)