Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Finished Baby Blanket & a Visitor

I started this baby blanket last year. It kept getting thrown into the back of my crochet basket, because it did not have a recipient. A few months ago, I decided that I need to just woman up and finish it. Someone will have a baby that I can give it to. Or I can donate it (duh!). So I got out my hook, bought a second thing of yarn (because I ran out) and finished this project. Now, if only I hadn't started three more projects..


That leaves my current works in progress at six. Oy vey! Oh well, I'm going to be thankful that I finished this (because tomorrow is Thanksgiving, after all) and move on. Oh yeah, and update the project page for this sweet little blanket! Wanna know who else wanted to get in on this photo shoot...


Kitten! haha She just walked right on through my photoshoot. She really just wanted to get to the rock so she could scratch her back.


Hubs is looking at her thinking "what a weirdo," meanwhile, she must have spotted something in the distance.


Oh how pets can give us so much joy. These kittens are super quirky, but I LOVE them! :) Oh yeah, and they are over two years old, so they are definitely not kittens anymore. But they are still cute and cuddly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)