Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12: In Bloom Cap - COMPLETED

Pattern #132: In Bloom Beret / Cap

This cute pattern is only on Ravelry (sorry!), but I love it! It was designed by Brittney Waterhouse and can be made into either a beret or cap. I prefer the cap, so that is what I will be crocheting.

---------------------
Updated 5/3/2011:  I finished the hat and I LOVE it!  Super cute!  I still want to add a couple buttons, and then I will take a picture.  This will be sold at my Craft Fair as well.  If, for some reason, it does not sell -- you will definitely find it on etsy where you can snag it!

5/17/2011:  I finally got a picture!  Sorry it took so long.  I tried taking a few pictures on my  head but I looked spastic.  If it does not sell, I will get some better pictures and post them.  However, it is really cute, so I think it will sell!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)