Friday, July 5, 2013

Getting Girly

My friend had a sweet baby girl earlier this year, and asked me to make a few things for her. My love language is gifts, so I was more than happy to oblige. After having two boys, she was ready for all things girly! She asked for the kisses hat and then I scoured her pinterest (okay, those are my boards)to see what else she wanted. Smart girl, right? haha


I decided to make matching mother / daughter t-shirt headbands as well as a pixie hat for the little Miss. Sadly, the mother headband was too small. But the baby headband has been getting tons of use. It makes my little crafty heart happy whenever I see her wearing it in pictures!

 
The pixie hat turned out really cute as well. I used up some scrap grey and pink yarn to make it. I love using up scraps!

 
Lastly, these bon bons were not for Baby V, but just seemed to fit the color scheme. Cute, right?
 

4 comments:

  1. Fun! Love the little projects. ;-) I have a niece and a nephew to be born in November...time to get going on baby projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, you are so talented! These are absolutely precious! Have you thought about opening an Etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually used to have an etsy shop, but it took too much time away from the hubby. So now I just get to be crafty for fun! :)

      Delete
  3. the Kisses hat is TOO CUTE!!!! adding to my "to make someday soon" list :-D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)