Monday, July 15, 2013

Currently...

I really hate having a blog post without a title, but sometimes I just have no idea what to say! I've been working on a few projects lately that have taken forever to finish! I'm maybe halfway through a scrappy granny circle afghan, and a quarter of the way through a striped giraffe. I'm trying to use up scraps, but I swear they are multiplying!! 


I also picked up this tank top that I started crocheting last year. I'm still not sure about it, but it's turning out cuter than I imagined!


And just for fun, here's a pic of our adorable pup laying next to the cat -- it's a miracle!


What have you been up to? 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see that giraffe! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not working very quickly, so it will definitely be a ways off!

      Delete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)