Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Style Patio Walkway Cupcake

Remember the titles I was talking about last week? They have begun! What do you think these pictures will be about?? hahaha
This is my "day to night" look. hahaha I definitely feel weird posting outfit pics!

The most amazing (and giant) margarita at the Mission Inn with dear friends!
Matt enjoying breakfast on our new patio set! On sale from Lowe's!
A coworker's office was wrapped in plastic wrap on his birthday. She eventually wrapped the door too. haha
Veggies from our garden. I'm one proud lady!
Standing on the new walkway that Matthew made. Now to finish the rest...
Enjoying our cupcakes from the Mission Inn. Thanks Millers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)