Thursday, July 19, 2012

Scott and Joy's Wedding!

The main reason that we went to New Mexico was for Scott and Joy's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and I was so glad to be able to attend. I instagrammed a lot -- purely to keep those who could not make the trip in the loop! Okay, and because I just love taking pictures! If you noticed that I have on glasses in the rest of the pics, it is because my contacts got tossed! That was part of the craziness of 9 in a home. haha Anywho, here are the pictures from the ceremony and reception.




Line Dancing

Craziness with my partner in crime / dance partner Lindsey!




My handsome date!
Life happens. I take pictures. I happen to like to share my pictures. Deal with it. More craftiness should come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)