Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas-time is here!

Okay. I love Christmas. But you already knew that, right? Well, I finished my next Christmas toy. This holiday penguin was shipped out to a friend who we called penguin, back in college. I had to wait to post this until she received it! :) What do you think of this little guy?


I think he is just adorable -- plus he likes to hang out with our friend Rudy. :)


As per usual, check out the original post for my recap, more pictures, and a link to the pattern!

6 comments:

  1. they are so cute!!! Definitely out of time with what I've got left to make this holiday season to make these, but I'm thinking January is the perfect time to start in for next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! Making them was actually much faster than I thought. :) You can definitely finish them by Christmas 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too cute! I loved the reindeer you posted earlier as well. I have had to RSS your blog to ensure I keep up with all of your wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how his wings are pointing up...makes him look like he's eternally dancing! Cutest penguin I've seen in long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this guy. Too bad the sun is shining, a snow storm would have been more perfect ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! And yes, he totally looks like he is dancing! :)

    Lies, you are so right. But it does not snow at our home! :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)