Monday, December 5, 2011

Wedding!

Matt and I were recently in a friend's wedding. I stole a few pictures from the photog (hi, Laur) to show you all. They are crummy because I used the screen shot + crop option for saving. :) Good thing I'm tight with the photographer. Sad thing I don't have larger size images (for me) because she is so so busy with weddings (good for her)! Anywho, here they are:

And no. I am not pregnant. Although it may look like it.



See what I mean? But it's okay. I can dance with the best of them. No matter how prego a dress makes me look!

Let's end with one final picture... one that Lauriana (the photog) sent me. How cute are we? :)


Hope you all are doing well on this Monday. And. Seriously. Let's not let this post finish without pointing out how gorgeous the bride is and the lovely combo of teal and orange that she chose. Thanks for including me in your special day, Jen!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Megan!
    You look great and it looks like you had a lot of fun, lovely photos!
    Have a fab week!

    Kristina @ The Stubborn Knitter ( previously Yarn, needles and a cup of coffee) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pictures! Looks like you had a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! And it was a fabulous time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Love the teal dresses :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)