Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Finished Projects

Fall finishes. I finished up these three fall inspired projects this month. So very fun and festive -- and I finished before the actual holidays! Woo hoo!

October 27:  American Girl Pumpkin Costume


Oct 10 - 15: Cornucopia Series (this includes the cornucopia, apple, squash, eggplantcorn, and pumpkin). I made these over a few nights of Matt working 24s. I love quick and simple, yet very cute, projects!



Nov 22: Tom Turkey. This little guy is adorable. He makes a great addition to my fall decor!


What are you working on right now? I currently have a couple of blankets and a beanie to finish up!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the finishes Megan. They are all adorable. The turkey is my favorite.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)