Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello and a doily

Wow.  I just realized how may more followers I have!  Thanks guys!  I'm definitely feeling the love :)  So I wanted to share a finished project today.  This one took a few months -- but it has also been on the backburner for the month or so leading up to my craft fair.  This Snowdrop Doily turned out beautiful, for more info you can check out my Ravelry project page.  It ended up super long, as you can see, it barely fit on our coffee table.  But thankfully it was just short enough to fit on my  ironing board -- that's what I use for blocking.  I had to edit the pattern as I only needed 2 rows instead of 3.  It was made to fit a specific area in a friend's home.




Ps.  You should definitely check out Sew Mama Sew's giveaway lists... today is (mostly) the last day to enter!

3 comments:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)