Thursday, December 12, 2013

Headbands!

So I bought this adorable headband / ear muff thing from my friend the other day. I wasn't sure I could pull it off, but I was told that I can. You can't see it in the picture, but it has a fun crocheted flower stitched onto it. Yay! Then I remembered that I had some crochet headbands to make from my challenge. That's why I have been on a crochet headband kick lately...


Ten minutes made this adorable gray headband (Elizabeth), and I sewed elastic to the back so I didn't have to tie it. Perfect!! A bunch of friends fell in love with it, so I made more to give away!

 
The next headband was Laura's headband. I was going to do the elastic on this as well, but ended up using the crochet chain back. To see it worn a different way, check the original post.
 
Last up is this ear muff from Ashton. This is the second pattern that she gave me to review. I love how it turned out, even if the edges curl in a bit when I'm not wearing it (that may also be because I made it a little differently than her pattern). You should definitely check out more of her patterns on her Website, Etsy, or Ravelry. The baby booty patterns that she has are just adorable!

 
I think what I love most about this hat is how versatile it is. First off, it's reversible, so that already gives you two options. It's also designed to look knit, which I think is fun. I have a pink flower to put on it, but haven't attached it to a clip yet, and don't want to sew it on (because that ruins the reversibleness! duh)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)