Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sarah's Wedding Weekend

I promised pictures from the wedding and it is time to make good on that! Sarah was one of my besties in high school and I love her dearly! She was in my wedding, and I was so blessed to be a part of hers! If you remember, I was up north for her shower earlier this year. Their wedding was beautiful and so full of love. It was incredibly meaningful and I think everyone could feel both their love for the Lord and each other. And I do not say this lightly, it is not something that I say about every wedding that I attend!

Let's start with the professional pictures from the wedding...

Sarah and I -- always goofy! But isn't she beautiful?! And the flowers were lovely!
And I really liked my dress!
My date is just so handsome!
And the rest from my phone. ;)


What's a bachelorette party without a panty line?!?


Curly hair, skinny jeans, cute top, and heels -- my kind of party outfit!
 
The beautiful bachelorette!
And this is the point where I could not longer organize the pictures how I want, resize them, or add text. So you get to just look at them and imagine the text. And I will strongly consider moving everything over to wordpress. Got it?







The end. I love you, dear Sarah!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)