Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Editing in Picnik

I am taking the plunge and learning how to edit my photos.  After a few comments about how a few minor edits could make my photos that much better, I decided to just go for it!  I am using picnik, the free photo editing software through google.  So here is an example of a fun edit.  I added a cute font and brightened up and sharpened my coaster photo.  All of my etsy photos will soon be edited.  Whew.  I have to take it one item at a time -- because thinking of them all is overwhemling!


Also, I finally took the plunge and paid for a sponsorship spot.  Kind of a big deal.  That and being asked to be in a Craft Fair in my city made for an exciting month for me (August).  Here's to hoping I can get everything done -- and still be a great wife for my hubs!

Sidenote:  I just noticed the photo is off center.  Crap.  Guess it is back to the editing room for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)